PET-G (Polyethylene terephthalate glycol-modified) is a globally used copolyester, from plastic water bottles to cloth fibers and it is 100% recyclable. As a technical material, PET-G provides good mechanical properties and improved chemical and thermal behaviours than PLA but with similar ease of use.
Plastics absorb moisture from the air, it is recommended to keep the PET-G spools in a box or airtight container with desiccant to keep them dry. For a better print quality use an enclosure. PET-G emits low levels of gasses and particles when printed. We recommend printing it in a well-ventilated area.
• Outstanding chemical resistance
• Great dimensional stability and toughness
• Good glossy surface quality
• Good abrasion resistance
• High humidity resistance
• Operating temp. up to 70°C
• Low rate of ultrafine particles (UFP) and volatile organic compounds (VOC)
• Compatible with PVA supports