Zortrax 3D printers are reliable manufacturing machines and connectable to effective 3D printing plants.
With the Zortrax M200 Plus you can monitor your productions with its built-in camera via the web and keep track of the material status. That’s one of the reasons why it was awarded in 2018 for 3D Hub’s Plug N’ Play award.
Additionally, the Zortrax M300 Dual combines a large build-volume with a dual extrusion system and all other features of Zortrax’ 3D printers. It’s workspace measuring 265x265x300 mm is big enough to print large parts in one printing session.
On the other hand, the Zortrax Inkspire. A 3D printer using resin and UV-light for its processes. Thus, this printer is about 8x faster and 9x more precise than leading SLA 3D printers. Its printing process is based on photosensitive resin that cures in UV light. That means that the printer cures its 3D objects by illuminating the resin with light.
We offer various 3D printing technologies. Consult our competencies in our in-house production plant in Nottingham.
Last but not least, the Zortrax Apoller is a smart device for automatically post-processing 3D printed parts. After finishing the printing process, it corrects the visible layer traces of the FDM technology with acetone vapors or MEK. Make your 3D models look similar to injection-molded parts. As we are used from Zortrax hardware – the Apoller works with all external printers using ABS, HIPS and ASA-based filaments.
Zortrax FDM 3D Printing-Technologies
Here are the Zortrax M200 Plus & M300 FDM 3D printers with a wide range of filaments.
Zortrax SLA 3D Printer
Zortrax’ Inkspire is the only but very reliable SLA 3D printer.
Zortrax 3D Printing Tips
- Keep an eye on your filament storage à Because the filament-end detector doesn’t cover your storage units 😉·
- Different Prototypes require different 3D printing technologies
- Zortrax 3D printer are very reliable, but are not supposed to be left without any supervision
Zortrax' competitive Advantages
- Zortrax provides open source hardware, that means you can use any 3D printing filament that is suitable for your printer’s specifications (see your printers pages).
- The filaments from our Polish partner are super cheap and available locally. Visit our store and check out the price for your favorite filament.
- PLG Global offers in-house production with our local digital manufacturing plant in Nottingham! See our competencies personally or on our website.