Zortrax M300 Dual
Zortrax M300 Dual has Large Workspace, Dual-Extrusion System, Blackout Response System, Automatic Calibration, Advanced Filament Control, External Materials Support.
Advanced LPD Plus 3D printing technology
The Zortrax M300 Dual combines a large build-volume with a dual extrusion system and all other features of Zortrax’ awarded M-Series 3D printers. It’s workspace measuring 265x265x300 mm is big enough to print large parts in one printing session. Utilizing the LPD Plus technology increases the printer’s efficiency by using two nozzles and a double hot-end. The model and its water-soluble support structures are built simultaneously. Consequently, the M300 Dual can 3D print movable designs, as all support structures will dissolve in water.
Individual 3D printing with Zortrax M300 Dual
With Zortrax, various extern filaments and build platforms are supported. This aspect makes the Zortrax M300 Dual a flexible manufacturing power-house.
Failed 3D prints belong to the past. The M300 Dual’s technical features such as the blackout response system and material-end detection are eliminating the chance of technical errors. The LPD Plus technology in combination with these features raise the printer’s performance and overall quality. Summing up, this printer is a time-saving device that automatically monitors the printing process – almost without required supervision. In case of power outages, the printer activates its blackout response system, pauses instantly and can restart after the power is solved.
Designed for BIGGER industrial-class 3D printing on your desk
Step-by-step 3D printing
Step 1 : Designing the 3D model
Creation of the 3D model in .stl or .obj formats.
Step 2 : 3D Printing the object
Printing the model with one or more of your 3D printers.
Step 3 : Remove supports
Removing water-soluble support material without remnants.
Step 4 : Testing and verification
Testing the 3D printed part as a prototype.
Powered by the official Z-SUITE 2
The Z-SUITE 2 is a wireless command centre for connected 3D printing clusters. The intuitive interface and tabbed projects enhance the experience of using 3D printing farms. Furthermore, Zortrax’ open source approach permits using external 3D printing filaments. Contact us to experience the multitude of functionalities with Z-SUITE 2. Become part of the Link To The Future and streamline your 3D model preparation process.
Zortrax Materials dedicated for single extrusion
Z-NYLON, Z-ULTRAT, Z-PETG, Z-GLASS, Z-PLA
Zortrax Materials dedicated for dual extrusion
Z-PETG, Z-PLA, Z-ULTRAT PLUS, Z-SUPPORT PREMIUM
- Build volume: 265x265x300 mm (10,4×10,4×11,8 in)
- Printing Technology: Layer Plastic Deposition (=LPD) Plus
- Layer resolution: 150-200 microns (for 0,4 mm nozzle)
- Min. wall thickness: 400 microns (for 0,4 mm nozzle)
- Optimal operation temp.: 20-30 °C (68-86°F)
- AC input: 110 V -5,9 A 50/60 Hz & 240 V -2,5 A 50/60 Hz
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- Touchscreen: 4″ IPS 800×480
- Workspace size: 265x265x300 mm (10,4×10,4×11,8 in)
- Water-soluble support structure
- Printing the model & support structure simultaneously
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity
- Z-SUITE 2 software
- Filament-end sensors
- Built-in camera & LCD touchscreen
- Upgraded cooling system & double extruder
- Supports third-party filaments